Saturday 24 February 2007

"Stalker Extraodinaire" the saga continues..

This was initially meant to be a comment on a post my cousin Tunga wrote, but it got so long I thought I'd add it to my blog and make it a sequel to his. Hehehehehehehehe! It had me in stitches!
http://tungamirayi.blogspot.com/2007/02/stalker-extraordinaire.html (sorry couldn't figure out how to hyperlink that)

Bottom line is hi5 turns you into a stalker, it does! My name's Amanda and I'm a stalker. I’ve been hiding myself on hi5 for months now by opting not to show people that I’ve viewed their page. I have certain targets that I stalk everyday (it probably runs in the family Tunga). I check if they've added any new friends. If they have added new friends I wonder who they are and how they know them and why. I also check whether their number of photo comments has gone up, and if so, who it is that has commented and what they have said. I also check if they've added new pics and where those pics were taken and who is in them and if there is a date on the pic I try to remember where I was when that pic was being taken and why I was not invited. I also check the last date they logged in. If they have logged in but there is no obvious change to their profile or statistics, I then wonder if they may have been mailing someone using the hi5 message inbox and if so who that might be.. Or even worse if they are stalking me or someone else too!! So who's the stalker? You ain't got nothing on me Tunga. Lol!!

P.S. If you have been affected by any issues in the above blog post contact Stalkers anonymous on 0800 323 825.


References: TUNGA Tu....007 2007., http://tungamirayi.blogspot.com/2007/02/stalker-extraordinaire.html
New York

2 comments:

Tu said...

I thought about it, did u ever dial that stalkers anonymous number urself?


I have not seen u at any meetings!

Ur faking the faking the funk!!!!!

Noone can ever be more stalkerish than me.

Amanda said...

hahahahahahahahahaahahaha! I bet you dialled that number! hehehehe! but yeah i've got a secret room full of posters of a certain celebrity and all the news articles and hair from the pillow in a hotel room he stays at. I can tell you what he's wearing right this moment. don't mess with the best dude coz the best don't mess!!