Thursday 8 March 2007

22 March

My birthday is coming up soon, on the 22nd of March. I won't tell people though because I'm not one of those people who goes on about it way in advance just to get loads of presents. My mobile is playing up anyway so I can't ring or text people to let them know. It sucks because everytime I text the screen freezes and it does that when I call too.

Anyway back to my birthday, yeah I'm not one to campaign for presents. I've got my own count down strategy this time round. I am doing sit ups and exercising to tone up and look good when i go out for my birthday. A lateral thigh trainer would probably speed up the process though coz I'm having to be creative to devise exercises of my own. But I digress.

So yeah my birthday is coming up soon. Something to be excited about. I'm starting to panic about my age though. I think birthdays are celebrated to make people feel better about getting old and presents are bribes to cheer people up. Fair enough I guess. But yeah, I'll be keeping my birthday very quiet.

No comments: