Wednesday 14 March 2007

Short straw!

Why do I always end up sitting next to the beggar/ drunk/ smelly person on the bus? All the time! Or the person with a loud mp3 player or the person chewing like a cow! I could just s-c-r-eaammmm!! On the way to some training I went to this afternoon there was a man behind me smelling of a brewery! And on my way back there was some guy in front of me that had that smell of homeless people! Nothing against homeless people who sleep rough though... unless they are sat in front of me on the bus shaking off their dandruff onto my lap!! aaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I reckon these are signs that I should get my license now. It's so about time! My tolerance levels are wearing thin and next time someone annoys me on the bus I'm afraid I might just harm them due to diminished responsibility!

2 comments:

Tu said...

you knw I thought that was you sitting next to me.....

Amanda said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! LOL! Hehe! LMAO. That explains it then! The "Stalker extraordinaire" that you are has been following me around disguised as a beggar, lol!