Saturday 31 March 2007

Twenty three

So my birthday's come and gone. Got the mobile phone I so didn't hint for.. no I did not!! It's strange how the addition of just one digit can make you feel so much older. I feel I can't get away with as much as I could before because I can't just smile and act naive to get away with stuff. If I did that now people would think I was retarded. I've also started thinking things through before taking action and i often speak to myself (please tell me everybody does that), self motivating and analysing how far I've come and wondering what's to come. I've reached that point in life where you're almost out of education (finally) and life is a bit daunting because everything is going to change. Will I get a job? Will I get married and when and who to? When will I move out and where to? Will I handle the responsibility and independence? That scares me a lot because I've never been away from home. I've started making some minor changes though, subconsciously. Like wearing matching socks all week and buying proper newspapers, not tabloids or magazines. I guess I'm well and truly an adult now, I'm all growed up now!

3 comments:

Tu said...

i agree with you totally, wearng matching socks is the first sign of growing up.

who knows maybe soon u will stop wearing ur shoes on the wrong feet...

Amanda said...

hahahahahaha, LOL, nice one. i was a clever kid never did the shoe thing. but my room still looks like a dump though!

Tu said...

Is that right???*



* sarcasm